Nestled beneath Edge in Gloucestershire, the Fishery boasts 4 well stocked lakes, a cafe and great facilities for all ages and abilities.
Regular matches are run at the venue as well as being a favourite for coaches to teach young and new anglers.
You can drive to all 4 lakes and there is parking available near most of the pegs, with only a short walk to a couple of them, making it perfect if you’d rather not have to carry a lot of kit miles!
The cafe offers tea and coffee, perfect on those cold winter mornings before you draw your peg for a match and also offers a selection of items for purchase.
Fishery Rules – for both Pleasure and Match Anglers
- Barbless hooks only
- All anglers must have a landing net. The net must be used for all fish
- Groundbait to be introduced via feeder or cup only, no balling in
- A float must be used unless ledgering and there must be at least four inches between float and hook
- No litter to be left. Bins are provided on all lakes and on exit
- Maximum of two rods per angler
- No floating baits
- No Tiger nuts or Chickpeas
- Boilie’s can be used on the hook only
- Pellets are to be in pellet form. They can be dampened but not formed into a ball
- No pole tapping
1 Rod – £8
2 Rods – £12
1 Rod – £5
2 Rods – £7
Match Lake peg fees
£6 per peg