Team Vass 175 ‘Edition 4’ Khaki Breathable Waterproof Smock
The TEAM VASS 175 ‘Khaki Edition’ Waterproofs are based on the Team Vass waterproofs which were designed and tested in the harshest of sea fishing environments. This performance, reliability and comfort were of course key to many other forms of fishing therefore the ‘Khaki Edition’ was born to offer a stealth-like version of the proven Team Vass 175 waterproof/breathable smock and bib ‘n’ brace. Ideal for Carp, Pike, Trout, Salmon fishing to name just a few!
- Waterproof, Windproof & Breathable
- Vass material doesn’t hold surface water. Therefore, remains lightweight during wet days (Quick drying too)!
- Winter & Summer use (layer up underneath during Winter)
- External side hand Pockets and separate front pouch pocket
- Pouch pocket with ‘fold over’ system storm flap & Velcro fastening
- Fold in to collar storm hood with clear peak
- Clear Hood Peak can be trimmed off if not required
- New Vass-Tex 176 material (upgraded version of the original 175 material)
- Vass-Tex 176 material has Multi-Directional Stretch for comfort and less restriction when casting
- Easy repair material (see simple repair instructions for Vass waders and rainwear)
- Vass Quad welded seams
- Fold out storm hood with upgraded draw-cord
- Large front pocket with Velcro and funnelled storm flap
- Elasticated cuffs
- Elasticated lower hem with toggle adjustment
- This garment is metal free to ensure no parts corrode during use
- Extended body length for improved water run off
- Machine Washable (no reproofing required)
Tips to keep your Vass kit in top health!
- If garment is dirty/smelly on the inside, wash inside out
- Do not Wash at temperatures over 40 C
- Drip dry inside out for quickest drying time
- Do not use detergents containing Chlorine or bleach
- Do not use Washing Softener
- Vass-Tex coating is a fixed performance coating & doesn’t need reproofing.
- Do not leave exposed to prolonged Extreme direct sun light (UV) when not in use (I.E On Washing Line). Doing so may damage the performance & strength of all types of clothing.
- To repair accidental punctures and tears to the material, please see repair instructions on website or catalogue.
Smock Sizes available (Chest sizes in inches):
- Small (36-38”),
- Medium (38-40”),
- Large (41-43” ),
- XLarge (43-45”),
- XXLarge (46-48”),
- XXXLarge (48-49”
Sizing featured above is estimated and may not be exact. It’s always advisable to try the clothing for size before purchasing.
SKU / Code: VA175-175T Khaki Edition: 4