Sonik SK-TEK 4 Season Sleep system
The new SK-TEK Sleep systems are warmer lighter and more compact than ever before. They feature our revolutionary Stance™ frame design.
This new frame layout allows us to move the 2 outer legs into their optimum position to provide extra stability and support across the entire length of the bed. To increase the warmth of our sleep systems we have developed a new Xpanda™ attachment system which allows the sleeping bag insulation to form to your body whilst keeping all the convenience of a dedicated sleep system. This allows our sleep systems to be lighter, warmer and more compact.
The frame is constructed from robust steel and aluminium with full lumbar support that can tailored to suit your preferred firmness. The twin folded hinges give the bed a completely flat profile and allow enough room for the sleep system to fold up more compactly.
- Xpanda™ attachment system for extra warmth
- 4-season thickness top duvet
- High quality silicone treated hollow fibre fill
- Fleece lined duvet with smooth stubble guard neck lining
- Foot drawstring to eliminate cold spots
- Internal hand warmer pockets/neck baffles
- Pillow retainer hood with effective drawstring compression
- Oversized No. 10 coil crash zips
- ¾ length zips with easy slide guides
- 190T ripstop outer material
- New and improved Stance™ frame design for unrivalled stability
- Wrap around lumbar support in both centre sections
- Wide high-density foam pillow for extra comfort
- Twilled peachskin centre for easy movement
- Robust 6-leg steel and aluminium frame – 100% flat profile
- Two convenient side storage pouches