Drennan Carp 5 Pole Rigs
Carp 5 Pole Rigs have been purpose-designed to help you catch more carp on commercial fisheries.
Anglers used to tying their own rigs will know how much time it takes to assemble a rig of this quality!
Each rig features quality Drennan components and has been skilfully hand-tied in our own factories to our exacting specifications.
The rigs all feature a robust and sensibly balanced main line, hooklength and hook combination, constructed with strong and reliable knots. This ensures every Carp Pole Rig is as durable and reliable as possible. Even the size of shot and its spacing on the line has been carefully considered according to each specific rig.
Each Carp Pole Rig also comes supplied on an extra-strong pole winder with information conveniently printed on it for ease of reference.
The rigs are available in sizes ranging from .2g to .8g and come in both Hooker and Bandit versions. The Hooker versions use a Wide Gape Pellet hook which is ideal for maggot, caster, worm, corn, and expander pellets. The Bandit versions are tied with a Carp Hair Rigger hook and have a mini bait band for attaching a variety of baits.
- 0.2g (4lb 0.15mm rig line & 3.8lb 0.14mm hooklength, size 18)
- 0.3g (4lb 0.15mm rig line & 3.8lb 0.14mm hooklength, size 18)
- 0.4g (4lb 0.15mm rig line & 3.8lb 0.14mm hooklength, size 18)
- 0.5g (5lb 0.16mm rig line & 4lb 0.15mm hooklength, size 16)
- 0.6g (5lb 0.16mm rig line & 4lb 0.15mm hooklength, size 16)
- 0.8g (5lb 0.16mm rig line & 4lb 0.15mm hooklength, size 16)
- Hooker or Bandit
- Hand-tied rigs
- Award-winning Drennan Carp pole floats
- A choice of 12 rigs in total
- Red, orange or yellow tips
- Strong and durable mainline
- 15cm hooklengths
- Barbless hooks
- Sensible shot sizes
- Proven shotting patterns
- Extra tough pole winder
- Rig details clearly printed on winder
- Perfect for carp and quality fish
- Ready to fish with straight from the packet